For TAGing a picture or entire album, you don’t need any command, since this is most common operation. All you do is hit reply button on your email program type some sentence like – John’s first walk, then SEND. tagEZ applies those tags. Only for special command you have to include ‘!’ sign like below. Currently supported commands are as follows –
- !stop – stop TAG emails completely. You can start again by sending any of below command again.
- !slower – receive once a week.
- !slow – receive once every alternate day.
- !medium – receive once a day.
- !fast – receive two times a day.
- !faster – receive four times a day.
Below commands only applies to individual pictures and not to entire album. No worry if you send them accidentally for album, tagEZ is smart to ignore them.
- !delete to move your picture to ‘deleted’ folder.
- !rotate – rotate 90 degrees clockwise.
- !rotate90 – rotate 90 degrees clockwise.
- !rotate180 – rotate 180 degrees clockwise.
- !rotate270 – rotate 270 degrees clockwise.